VOTING IS UNDER WAY NOW!
Here are five reasons to vote for Traci Park
- Traci Is The Only Candidate Who Believes That Leaders Should Listen. Traci began her campaign a year ago by visiting every community in the District to meet with everyday families and neighbors to hear their concerns. When residents began to email her about their issues, she went to their neighborhoods to see the problems for herself. After doing over 100 community meetings, Traci designed her policies and platform to be responsive to the needs and requests of the community. While other candidates talk, Traci listens.
- Traci Is Uniquely Qualified For The Job. As a business and municipal law attorney, Traci works with business and local government leaders around California on cutting edge policy issues. She knows how government should work, and she will use her skills to advocate for the communities of CD-11 and hold the City accountable for getting things right.
- Traci Entered The Race For The Right Reasons. Like many of you, Traci saw the problems across our district and was frustrated with the City’s inept leadership. Unlike other candidates, Traci isn’t a career politician, and she wasn’t recruited by City Hall insiders, special interests, or political consultants. She’s running because she loves the Westside and wants to make it safer for residents, families, businesses, and visitors.
- Traci Is The Change CD-11 Wants. Traci was the only candidate who stepped up nearly a year ago to run against the incumbent, while the others waited until they thought there would be a recall election or until after their friend, Mike Bonin, dropped out. Other candidates are career bureaucrats and political appointees, but electing the same people who got us into this mess won’t help us get out of it. Traci is truly the change voters in CD-11 want!
- Traci Has Received The Most Important Endorsements In The Race. Traci is supported by local business groups and hundreds of community leaders. She has also secured every major law enforcement endorsement, and she is proudly backed by LA’s firefighters and paramedics. Protecting families and businesses on the Westside are her top priority!
Traci has done her best to challenge the status quo and hear our concerns. Let’s do our best to get her elected!